UTI
What is going on???? I contracted an UTI 8 days ago still taking Amoxicillin the thing is I don't know what's going on I feel irritable inside my vagina. Is it b/c of the antibiotic? Can someone help, this UTI feels different much different. Truly scared, so spare a moment of your time if you can.
It is possible that you might be suffering from bacterial vaginosis in addition to urinary tract infection. Is there any swelling on the outside of the vagina also? Bacterial vaginosis can cause irritation in the vagina and vaginal discharge. When the quantity of bad bacteria outnumbers the quantity of good bacteria in the vagina bacterial vaginosis takes place. It is common after any recent use of antibiotics, douche and IUD contraception. A clinical examination can confirm the cause. Seek the opinion of a local health care provider. Hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!