UTI?
Hi. I've had a UTI for what seems like 3 weeks now and I've been on all sorts of medication. Clindamycin, Cetirizene, Pyridium, Cefdinir, and as of right now Ciprofloxacin. Most of my symptoms have gone away except for a little stinging when i urinate that happens from time to time. It seems that it disappears and reappears. I went to the doctor last week and had a culture taken and it came up negative. So my question is do I still have a UTI or not? If not then what's wrong with me and what should I do?
It sounds like you don't have a urinary tract infection anymore,  but did your doctor discuss Painful Bladder Syndrome (also called insterstitial  cystitis)?

Since you're coming up with a clear culture,  it may be that you're reacting to acidic foods in your diet.  I was on a vicious cycle of antibiotics and cranberry pills when I discovered I probably didn't have a problem with infection,  but rather with painful bladder.

Google the diet for painful bladder syndrome - you have to eliminate (temporarily) things that are acidic,  and that means tomatoes and tomato sauces,  citrus juices,  chocolate,  cranberry and cranberry pills,  anything with acid.

For me it was a great relief.  Best wishes.
Crmaberry juice is great for urine inffection.