UTI??
Hello, im an 18 year old male, and I have pain in the underside of my shaft when touched, also a little itchy. It feels like it is in the inside of my shaft maybe attached to a vein or something. It also mildly hurts to urinate. I practice safe and have had the same partner for 3 years. I don't think it is an STD and the pain started a few weeks ago. I think it hurts more at night than any other time. In the day time it barely hurts and is only itchy when touched and mild pain. Please help
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include frictional trauma, inflammation, superficial skin infections, GU infections (STD or non-STD)/ inflammations, ulcers/ erosions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you, I scheduled a visit with a doctor.