Urinary Tract Infection Community
Urinaray tract infection

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Urinaray tract infection

I usually have this infection after having sex with my boyfriend. I do not have it all the time but its very painful when I pee.
I once asked my gynecologist the cause of this terrible thing because I always thought my boyfriend infected me but he told me that it has got to to with liver and bladder during intercourse.

As a woman i worry,what is the main cause and how can one prevent it and as I am writing now I have it but I dont have money to go to the doctor,please help
I have the same prob. Iv been married for a lil over 2 months n iv been vetting them very often. Iv had 3 so far. Idk wat to do to not get them. Iv been taking cranberry pills n that helps alot. I was a virgin b4 marriage so iv nvr had these probs b4 n its all new to me