Urinary Tract Infection Community
Uti or std?!? Help!!!!

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Uti or std?!? Help!!!!

I went to the dr this am for a uti test. I've had this horrible pain for about two weeks. It gets worse after I have sex. I've been taking cranberry pills and it seemed to be helping. However when I went to the dr this am he said that my bacteria levels were low and that it was not a sign of a uti. And that it may be an std such as chlamydia. I was tested when I started having sex with my current bf an all came back negative. And we have only been with each other. How could I have contracted an std?! And why are my bacteria levels comin back as negative for a uti? It's extremely painful during sex so would that mean it has nothing to do with a uti? Please I need help. Thanks
....
COOL  THANKS