Aa
A
A
Close
Vaginal bumps under the skin
Hi,

Since one month, I am getting bumps under the skin around vagina. Earlier, there were only one or two tiny bumps but now they have grown in number as well as in size. I don't have any abnormal, stinky discharges. But these bumps are spreading across and are itching like crazy. I used to work-out at home which makes me sweat like anything. I guess the sweat is causing the infection(That's just a guess). I haven't consulted any doctors yet. I would like to get some advice on this before consulting any gyno.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Without a clinical evaluation it may be difficult for me to determine the exact cause. It could be either a cyst, wart, ingrown hair, molluscum contagiosum or herpes. A cyst is a closed pocket which may be filled with air, fluid, pus, or other material. A vaginal cyst is a closed sac on or under the vaginal lips.Vaginal inclusion cysts, Garteners cysts are few common cysts on the vagina. An ingrown vaginal hair may cause a painful red bump that may look like a pimple. There may be pus in the bump and it is itchy. Herpes can form painful blisters on the genitals. It is best to get this lump examined by a doctor. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Vaginal bumps under the skin
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources