Vaginal bumps under the skin

Since one month, I am getting bumps under the skin around vagina. Earlier, there were only one or two tiny bumps but now they have grown in number as well as in size. I don't have any abnormal, stinky discharges. But these bumps are spreading across and are itching like crazy. I used to work-out at home which makes me sweat like anything. I guess the sweat is causing the infection(That's just a guess). I haven't consulted any doctors yet. I would like to get some advice on this before consulting any gyno.
Without a clinical evaluation it may be difficult for me to determine the exact cause. It could be either a cyst, wart, ingrown hair, molluscum contagiosum or herpes. A cyst is a closed pocket which may be filled with air, fluid, pus, or other material. A vaginal cyst is a closed sac on or under the vaginal lips.Vaginal inclusion cysts, Garteners cysts are few common cysts on the vagina. An ingrown vaginal hair may cause a painful red bump that may look like a pimple. There may be pus in the bump and it is itchy. Herpes can form painful blisters on the genitals. It is best to get this lump examined by a doctor. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!