Weak Urine Flow
I am a 22 year old guy, facing the weak urination problem. The cause of this problem is unknown to me may be due to addiction to masturbation (what I think could be the cause of problem). Please help me my life is hell!!!
Difficulty in urinating or weak flow in males can be due to obstruction due to enlarged prostate due to benign prostatic hypertrophy (often called BPH) or infection of the prostate( prostatitis), any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Would have been nice if you had commented on his fear of masturbation being part of the problem, since he mentioned that specifically.