Urinary Tract Infection Community
What's the treatment for Klebsiella infection(UTI)?

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

I'm suffering from uti, they said in report klebsiella species have grown..

I've tried Ofloxacin 200 for a week, it worked. But again after 15 I got the same infection.

I'm poor and can't afford a good doctor :(

Could you please help me?
The bacteria entered your Prostate, which is located just before the bladder and attached around the Urethra. This is called prostatitis. If it didn't happen then the 7day treatment would have worked. You may not feel common symptoms of prostatitis just yet, as i didn't, until a couple of months after infection.

So after 15 days symptoms re-appear?...this is good news in a sense that the infection is not that bad and the antibiotics was working. Also i see you have done a culture/sensitivity test.

The doctor is good, as he did the culture test first(most dr.'s don't),
so i would stick with him especially if he is cheap.

1) Visit the doctor really soon
2) explain the outcome
3) Tell him about Prostatitis.

Treatment:
1) Josamycin 750mg - (2 times daily for 2 weeks)

then

2) Cipro XR 500mg - (2 times daily for 2 weeks)

Drink lots of water.
NO alcohol and acidic/spicy foods
NO dairy products like milk and cheese.. or you will get the worst stomach cramps while on those antibiotics above.
Masturbate daily.
and MOST importantly ...stay far away from women

The earliest you do the above the better for you..trust me
im a woman and have this bacteria in my urince culture and its not getting any better..any ideas for a woman/
I get these all the time including a fuckng monster one right now. The problem is most UTI's cause only mild discomfort so my GP doesn't take me seriously when I tell him they cause extreme pain. I had a cystoscopy and the urologist claimed there was nothing wrong and that I was "thinking too much about it". Mind over matter apparantly.
Thanks, @Zena from ADULT DIAPERS
Anyways, I'm using Adult diapers & I found it from http://www.brightmedical.com/adult-diapers
What antibiotics did u use?. ..and how long did you stay on it for.
I would recommend that you try using "J.CROW'S Lugol's Solution of Iodine 5%", it is very cheap and you can get it in any pharmacy. Put app. 15 drops in a glass of water and drink this 3 times a day. I heard  from quit a few women that this had cured them or helped in some way. What i suspect though is that you may have other bacteria or yeast present that the antibiotics made worse. A urine culture is very hard to determine the bac. or yeast present, so your lucky the Kleb. spec. showed, but it may not be all that's there. I did 3 urine tests and they all came back negative. What you should do first is, take a swab test. This will be a lot more accurate.
Due to a series of urinary infections, my MD recommended the Lady Soma Cranberry Concentrate Supplement. It was amazing. This product in particular has the highest concentration in the market. Maybe it is a coincidence, but problems have started to resolve themselves.