anyone
Hello there just a quick #uestion I have recentyl found a small ball bearin sized lump on the inside of my penis about quater inch down from where I wee from can't see it and only no its there if put a finger at each side of penis and squeeze and it hurts after masturbatin or sex but apart from that would not no it was there,could anyone help me or no what it could be
Hi there,
A clinical examination is very necessary for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. From your description it seems that it could either be a small lymph node or just a fluid filled cyst. Other causes could be a small fat deposit under the skin, an ingrown hair .These are only few possibilities. For more queries and assistance it is advisable to see a doctor. Treatment will depend on the cause. I sincerely hope it helps. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and take care!
I have spoke to a doc and am seen him next week but over the phone he seemed pretty sure it was a blocked glan not a gland a glan does that make sense to you