Urinary Tract Infection Community
big problem in urine

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

big problem in urine

Hello doctor well my name is Zeehan and i"m 23 year old .Respected doctor i am suffering urine problem when i am sleep than i couldn't  control my urine than it"s usually  happen on bed .i rally ashamed of my self and i much worried about it so kindly tell me some better cure .thanks
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello there,
You need to undergo a complete medical evaluation. Urinary incontinence is also seen in urinary tract infection. Other conditions causing these symptoms are any problems with the prostate gland which can cause overflow or stress urinary incontinence in men.  Enlarged prostate putting pressure on the urethra or prostatitis are few other possibilities. Excessive drinking of alcohol, taking prescription or over-the-counter drugs like diuretics, sedatives, narcotics, or non-prescription cold and diet medicines can also cause these symptoms. Seek the opinion of a physician. The most important laboratory test is a urine analysis. The need for other blood tests or imaging studies like ultrasound X-rays and CT scan will depend upon the clinical situation and presentation.Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
hello,
i fell you girl i ben dealing with urine problems since i was little. It gets control for days but than i go back to feel the same way. I tried every single antibiotic in the world. :(