Urinary Tract Infection Community
big problem in urine
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

big problem in urine

Hello doctor well my name is Zeehan and i"m 23 year old .Respected doctor i am suffering urine problem when i am sleep than i couldn't  control my urine than it"s usually  happen on bed .i rally ashamed of my self and i much worried about it so kindly tell me some better cure .thanks
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello there,
You need to undergo a complete medical evaluation. Urinary incontinence is also seen in urinary tract infection. Other conditions causing these symptoms are any problems with the prostate gland which can cause overflow or stress urinary incontinence in men.  Enlarged prostate putting pressure on the urethra or prostatitis are few other possibilities. Excessive drinking of alcohol, taking prescription or over-the-counter drugs like diuretics, sedatives, narcotics, or non-prescription cold and diet medicines can also cause these symptoms. Seek the opinion of a physician. The most important laboratory test is a urine analysis. The need for other blood tests or imaging studies like ultrasound X-rays and CT scan will depend upon the clinical situation and presentation.Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
2099148_tn?1338655466
hello,
i fell you girl i ben dealing with urine problems since i was little. It gets control for days but than i go back to feel the same way. I tried every single antibiotic in the world. :(
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank