Urinary Tract Infection Community
bladder pressure, constant arousal, uti?

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Hi there, please help, I am so sleep deprived its untrue. Can someone give me some ideas as to what I am up against please? About a month ago, I started with what I thought was a uti as I had a sort of pressure feeling on my bladder area (lower abdomen) and feeling like I couldnt empty my bladder fully. I was straining to the point where nothing comes out. I drank cranberry juice until I literally couldnt drink anymore, however I still have the same feeling. There is no pain at all, just an annoying tickling pressure. When I press down on it, it feels irritated, like it is full, even after urinating. It gets worse, last week I started with a constant pre orgasm feeling in my clitoris. I have masturbated to the point of embarrassment which no relief. I have also become aware that my vaginal muscles will not relax, if I force them to relax, it helps the arousal issue but also feels like Ive had a prolapse and doesnt feel natural. I go to the doctors tomorrow but I just know im going to get fobbed off, so need some ammo to take in with me as they seem to ask the patient what they think is wrong now. I really hope to god i havent got half the stuff that ive googled. Persistant genital syndrome...which is how it feels based on the symptoms will be the worst possible outcome. Please please please pray for me!! I cant cope with this anymore!! I feel like ripping my insides out...please note I do not have an std, I am definately not pregnant..unless my girlfriend can ejaculate sperm and I am normally fit and well. Many Thanks
Tags: Bladder, pressure, discomfort, uti, constant arousal, vaginal clench, spasm
Hey! Did you ever figure out what you had? I'm having the exact same issues right now.
I am interested as well!  I'm having the same issues and freaking out about it!
Did you ever find out what was wrong with you, I have the exact same symptoms
Untreated bladder wall infections can cause cramping of muscles that pinch nerves as well down there.  You need a good Urologist or Urogyne ( they understand bladders as well as gyne ) to be able to sort this out.  
Mast cells can get stuck on sending out signals that can cramp everything up and cause pain as well sometimes.  If this is due to a urine infection then treating this for long enough will help to sort it out.
You need to find out what is causing it so be prepared to see your Dr and to be guided as you go along which could mean seeing more than one type of Dr