Urinary Tract Infection Community
constant uti worse in the morning. HELP

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

constant uti worse in the morning. HELP

I have a constant uti, as soon as I wake up I cannot move of the toilet for atleast half hour which is starting to have an effect on work. Its not so bad in the day and nothing there at night. I drink plenty of water & I've given up on going to the doctors !
Recurrent urine infections could be due to various reasons. Most common cause is stones in kidney which is blocking urine pathway. Other causes are changing sexual partners frequently, pregnancy, diabetes and of course childhood infections. The urine can also be due to retention of urine anywhere in its flow due to obstruction. The obstruction can be due to abnormality of structures since birth, stones or diseases like tumors. Females are more prone to urine infections. So you should get a ultrasound, CT scan done and also some urine and blood tests like urine culture and complete examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.