Urinary Tract Infection Community
do masturbation cause UTI

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

do masturbation cause UTI

Hello
Am 29years old and i have to been masturbation since i was 14 first it was all good and fine but now all is bad am having problem with frequency urinary and also some a pain through the urethra..i did all the text everything said is okay but i still feel the same i did Lap on STD.PROSTATE CANCER..ULTRASOUND SCAN OF MY BLADDER AND KIDNEY..all is fine what should i do to get over this plz
Tags: uti
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello!
Masturbation can cause UTI only when infective organisms are introduced into the urethra through aseptic methods. The common organisms causing UTI is E.Coli .Consult a urologist and get a urine routine examination and culture examination done. UTI must be treated according to the organism identified and may need antibiotics to cure infection. Do keep us posted on how you are doing.
Take care and regards!

Thank you very much. i went back to the hospital to see a physical he did text me on  UTI  and it  came out negative   which mean i dont know UTI ...am afraid what it will be to me i think i have some stiff muscle in my lower abdominal that push my bladder to make urinate frequency....please help