help me plz anyone
i had unprotected sex may 25 and 26.I think i have a uti but it could be something worst. why i say that because  it would burn and hurt bad when i see then alot people told me to drink craneberry juice it help for a while was clearing up and all. I had sex unprotected again and I felt like i had keep feeling like my bladder was full i go to the bathroom alot and still do. I woke up yesterday morning with a bad lower back ach and it go to my side and upper stomach. Then it went to my private part it had sharp pains.  I went too the store went to the bathroom and fount blood it was coming out like  period then it stop. Now im experience all that all together. And still bleed then it stop and still with the back ach. What you think this is?? And I know i need go to the Dr or hospital asap. hope its not nothing serious
Hello there,
A complete medical evaluation is very important for determining the exact cause of your symptoms. It is possible that you are suffering from a urinary infection or some pelvic infection. You may take certain precautions like drink plenty of water daily. Wipe yourself from front to back to prevent bacteria from your back passage to spread to your urethra. Empty your bladder completely when you go to the toilet. Wear cotton and loose clothes .Avoid unprotected sex.You may need a clinical examination, a pelvic examination and may be ultrasound scan of urinary tract. A urine examination and urine culture examination can help in confirming a urine infection. Do visit your doctor for clinical examination and probable diagnosis. Management will depend on the cause. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!