Urinary Tract Infection Community
inflamation on glan penis

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

inflamation on glan penis

hii
i have a problem in my penis     i am an uncut man i have rashes on my glan and the skin covering it. remaining is fine. it is itchy and painfull. i take utmost hygine care no extra maritals wat can be causes  wat is the problem and wat is remedy
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It can be due to balanoposthitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription.

Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Dr J Singh Sb

I had oral medication and cream for applications from a Doctor and now I am perfectly fine.

Thanx
kind regards
Kyumar sambhav
I am a male 45 am daily visitor to gym since last 28 years ,i have very good physique.since past couple of years i have some problem in my elbow whenever i do exercise there is pain in my elbow i have come to the conclusion that some kind of lack of lubrication in my joint i am taking glucosamine daily any advise or suggestions.
Thanx
robcik
Singh Sb
greetings
I am kumar sambhav Age 46 i go for walking daily for 45 minutes but after first 10 minutes there is a slight uneasiness which starts from just below my throat  upwards it slightly painish after a few minutes it get normal and ds not repeat during the entire walk.
Sir kly advice
thanx & regards
Kumar Sambhav