Urinary Tract Infection Community
is it a urinary tract infection or prostatitis

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

I originally thought it cpuld be an std I had unprotected sex with my new girlfriend for the first time less than 24 hours ago she had a tiny bump by her clitoris but she said she had it her whole life and she had been checked for stds. I have had prostatitis before and ive had these exact same symptoms they are needing to urinate in short amounts frequently with a burning sensation, feverish as time progresses and eventually blood in very small amounts and very difficult urination  but it hasnt gotten there yet this time and also feeling the need for a bowel movement but in reality my body does not have to.
Urine culture and urinalysis came back negative whats wrong with me:(