pain right before urinating
i have a question about my gf frequent urinating problems.what about when you cant urinate and that before you urinate it hurts the lower right side. my gf can barely urinate at all and it hurts her. is there any idea what it is and how we can help get rid of it. it hurts right before she does and it doesnt hurt when she does urinate. when she urinates theres barely any that comes out. any ideas would be greatly apreciated
Hi there,
A clinical evaluation is must for correct diagnosis and management. The common causes of her symptoms are urinary tract infection, interstitial cystitis, bladder infection, kidney stones or Chlamydia infection. Each of these conditions mentioned above will have their associated symptoms which will provide a clue in detecting the cause. Tests like urine examination, ultrasound of the kidney ureters and bladder may be needed. Consult a primary care physician. Do keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!