Urinary Tract Infection Community
recurring UTI?
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

recurring UTI?

hi girlss, i keep getting UTI's (well thats what im guessing it is) i get them at least once every couple of months and the symptoms i get include; frequent urination, burning sensation whilst peeing but more to the end of it, discomfort in vagina throughout the day/night and a yellowish discharge, but no odour whatsoever. ive been to the doctors about this every time i get this 'infection' i go to the doctors and i do a urine sample and they say its a water infection or imbalance in ph levels... what i dont get is, why do i keep on getting them? i take the course of antibiotics i get prescribed with and it clears up, but it always comes back! the doctor did say it could be caused by intercourse so its vital that i pee and have a shower straight after. I do this every time but i still keep getting this infection! does anyone have any ideas what it could be? thank you!!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey, I have the exact same problem as you. I guess for some reason we are more susceptible to this infection because our body is simply not strong enough to fight it off and keep it away? I have no idea. Revisit your doctor and see what he/she have to say :) good luck!
Blank
Sorry to hear you have it too :( i have this infection quite bad at the mo and am going to the doctors later so i will keep you updated :) thanks for the support and good luck to you too!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank