recurring UTI?
hi girlss, i keep getting UTI's (well thats what im guessing it is) i get them at least once every couple of months and the symptoms i get include; frequent urination, burning sensation whilst peeing but more to the end of it, discomfort in vagina throughout the day/night and a yellowish discharge, but no odour whatsoever. ive been to the doctors about this every time i get this 'infection' i go to the doctors and i do a urine sample and they say its a water infection or imbalance in ph levels... what i dont get is, why do i keep on getting them? i take the course of antibiotics i get prescribed with and it clears up, but it always comes back! the doctor did say it could be caused by intercourse so its vital that i pee and have a shower straight after. I do this every time but i still keep getting this infection! does anyone have any ideas what it could be? thank you!!
Hey, I have the exact same problem as you. I guess for some reason we are more susceptible to this infection because our body is simply not strong enough to fight it off and keep it away? I have no idea. Revisit your doctor and see what he/she have to say :) good luck!
Sorry to hear you have it too :( i have this infection quite bad at the mo and am going to the doctors later so i will keep you updated :) thanks for the support and good luck to you too!