Urinary Tract Infection Community
shooting pain with UTI, hernia

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

shooting pain with UTI, hernia

I had a month long UTI with terrible shooting pain and pelvic congestion and it's still there.  I have pain along this vein above my genitals.  I tried cipro and amoxycilin and now duricef but its still there.
the urologist diagnosed me with a hernia.  do I have toxic chemicals leaking into my bladder or body?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm whether your UTI is causing these symptoms or hernia. The common symptoms of hernia are burning sensation, a feeling of pinching and shooting pain in the groin due to protrusion of an organ or tissue through the abdominal cavity.UTI can cause pain and burning during urination, cramps in lower abdomen. A hernia can lead to severe complications if it becomes incarcerated. It is suggested to consult your doctor and seek appropriate management. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
I think I have a prostate infection.  I still have pain in my pelvis especially when my bladder is full in a vein.  the uro put me on flowmax and 14 days of cipro but again they refuse to give me diflucan.  I had a fungal infection for sure and they don't give me the diflucan
it seems like my vessels have been damaged from lack of blood flow from enlarged prostate?
I'm convinced my doctors are trying to destroy my reproductive system through negligence
I must have diseased fluid in my prostate now for years and think I need prostate drainage.  I don't know how I can lose my health and be damaged so quickly.  it seems all from sleep apnea, hypoxia of low oxygen levels