stingy pain in urethera
hello there,
for last 3 days, i have been having constant pricking pain in my pee-hole. also i feel the constant need to go for bathroom and there is a burning sensation while i am urinating. but the worst part is the constant pricking pain in my pee-hole and area near urethera. i got my urine analysis done and there is no infection detected. please help.
Hello and hope you are fine,
Burning in urination can be due to inadequate drinking of water, urinary tract infection, kidney stones, cystitis, STDs etc.Oocassional burning may be due to infection or irritation of the urethra. The proper collection of a sample is very important in order to avoid contamination of urine. If the urine report is normal you may need additional tests like urine culture and ultrasound kidney, ureter and bladder. Seek the opinion of a nephrologist and get your doubts clarified. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!