Urinary Tract Infection Community
testing

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

testing

Dr. that's my point. How do you get through the pain to get a culture and sensitivity test done when your doctor has prescribed and put you on antibiotics.then when they do not work, you find out he never sent the culture in or did a sensitivity test. On my third treatment of antibiotics and want to cry from the pain. A lot of pain in my bladder with this new one.
My GP claims he is now waiting for the culture and sensitivity test but I know that it won't show anything because of the antibiotics. I know that because my GYN did it right and the culture showed no infection and here I am again in awful pain. Have an appt with a urologist but really scared I'll have to keep going through antibiotics before I find the right one. What should I do???
Tags: urologist