Urinary Tract Infection Community
urinating
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

urinating

I am a 30 year old male, for the last few months when i urinate I can no control over direction. it just seems to go everywhere and this week it got worse. I do not really have any burning or anything. I did notice that the hole in the end of my penis seems much smaller then it used to be. I have been tested twice in the last year for sti's/std's and both came back negative. When i urinate my penis tends to twist 90 degrees as well. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
Hello,
A complete medical history and physical examination is necessary for accurate diagnosis and treatment. From your symptoms it seems that you are suffering from meatal stenosis.It is common after circumcision. In this condition there is an abnormal narrowing of the urethral meatus. Any chronic irritation can result in scarring and a narrowing of the meatus. It can also result from mild ischemia that occurs with circumcision. Meatal stenosis can also occur after hypospadias repair. Injury to the tip of the penis, inflammatory skin conditions like balanitis or prolonged use of urinary catheters can also increase the risk of meatal stenosis.In this condition there is increased risk of urinary tract infections due to narrow ureteral opening. A physical examination by a urologist will confirm the diagnosis. Seek his appointment. Do keep me updated.
Best wishes and luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank