Urinary Tract Infection Community
urine tract infection

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

urine tract infection

I m male age 38, i m feeling burning in urine and uneasiness feeling inside penis from last week.
my wife was also infection and itching from last one month.
now when i go for urine it comes in two ways for a second then it becomes one way with burning.
any suggestion plz.

have a nice day.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
The split stream in the urine could be suggestive of an obstruction or structural changes in the lower urinary tract. Split stream may also be caused by prostate problems. It is also advisable to rule out urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infection, vaginitis, vaginal yeast infections all can cause burning and itching in the vaginal area. Drink plenty of water. You may need evaluation by a urologist. Treatment will be specific depending on the cause. Your wife also needs to be evaluated. Do write to me again with more information.
Best luck and take care!