Urinary Tract Infection Community
uti that wont go away

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

uti that wont go away

I'm a male I have taken three different medication for my uti (self prescribed) I have no symptoms but I still test positive for leukocytes in my urine. I have not been able to go to the doctor because I am a trucker. When I do get home it is always on a Sat. and everyone is closed. What can I do? I think I need to be tested to see exactly which bacteria is causing my infection.
Tags: uti
I tried cystex and it helped some you might want a higher dose of the methenamine prescribed to you.  some doctors are open on saturdays if you search for one
you also want to get tested for a hernia.  I have a hernia and it seems to be causing some symptoms pain
If youmind telling if it is most likely STI?
If its bact infection, then culture sensitivity test needs to be done