Urinary Tract Infection Community
vaginal infection?

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

vaginal infection?

Iv been struggling with uti since I got married 2 months ago. With this one it hurts inside my vagina m makes sex very painful. Wat cld this b?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Urinary tract infection usually responds well to antibiotic treatment. However, if the infection persists despite treatment, you may need to have this checked by your doctor and have additional tests such as urine culture and sensitivity test. For some women, sexual contact is a risk factor for UTI. Longer intake of antibiotics may be indicated. drinking plenty of fluids, urinate before and after contact, and always wipe from front to back anytime you go to the bathroom. Discuss this with your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hello, i felt that way before and they told me that it was yeast iffection. Yeast inffection it's very painful but it's cure. Go to your doctor and you will feel better.