Urogynecology Archive Expert Forum
Dizziness and other pains
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by medical professionals . Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dizziness and other pains

Hi, stopped taking clomid for a year and got back this July and August.  Now, i stopped again since im feeling dizzy and thought it might be related.  Though, i get dizzy too with taking folic acid which i stopped too.  But i'm experiencing migraines lately and feeling dizzy.  I checked my BP and it fluctuated from 110/80 to 90/60.  I would like to know what's causing those headaches and BP fluctuations.  My eyes are getting more blurry and had to wear a reading glasses with 1.50 grade.  I took Iberet for 4 days and it stopped.  I'm afraid it might come back one of these days.  BTW, I'm still not pregnant and i think the most expensive way is my only hope, IVF.  

I hope you can help me.  Thanks.