irritation around the anal and virgina
hi dr,
i am a 26yr old woman, i have this strange itching that started this year, it only starts just before my period and stops during mensturation, it affects the anal area and towards the virgina, although there is no abnormal discharge, but the strange and scarey part is that it has even become a sign for me that my period is starting.it goesfor a while and comes back again just before my period.Please dr.kindly help me because it depressing as i feel pains insid during and after intercourse..i need your advice pls
A related discussion, virgina irritation around the anal and virgina area was started.
A related discussion, vaginal itching and burning before cycle was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.