Urogynecology Expert Forum
17 Male,Virgin,Uncircumcized,Irritated meatus

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

HI! I'm 17 years old boy and yesterday after I masturbated and took a shower, saw that the urinary meatus on the tip of my penis is red. Today the tip of the penis burns during urination and is still red. It looks like the skin on the meatus is peeling. There is no blood, but the skin is irritated, very sensitive and painful to touch. After urinating I started washing the tip of my penis with water, so that it's clean. I think the reason for this is the rough masturbation. Do You have any advice? How to make it heal faster? Is this going to heal on its own? I forgot to mention, I'm uncircumcised and I haven't had sex before.

Thank you for your help in advance!
Please refer your question to the Urology Forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD