1ST VAGINOSIS NOW ON LEVAQUIN
My wife was placed on flagyl to treat bacterial vaginosis about a moonth ago.  Things seemed ok until recently when she has had blood in her stool and abdominal pains.  They just put her on an antibiotic called levaquin 500mg for 2 weeks.  Does this mean she was most likely misdiagnosd and that the real problem was more along the lines of ghonnorhea?  She said they thought it to be more than likely an infection that was impacting her liver, or kidneys but she is one of those people who won't ever open up about what she's faced with because she feels the need to be strong.  So now I turn to you.  In your opinion based on the prescription and the prior condition... Is it ghonnorhea or something else?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.