Am I losing my mind? Please help
I was diagnosed with Stage IV endo 4yrs ago and have been on the pill since that time continuously.  In the last year I contracted Gonorrhea and ended up with PID because of it.  I took the meds but since then (1yr later) I am having serious issues with my bladder and bowels.

It started with constant itchiness after sexual intercourse with my boyfriend of 9 months. There ended up be cuts down there that I was told were fissures. I think they may have been my his goatee?  Anyhow that finally went away after 6 months after 4 rounds of testing all coming back negative for STD's, and infections.

I now have mild dysplasia and I bleed during sex.  My cervix sits low I suppose but I used to be able to do it in certain positions now I cant because it hurts to much. I dont have the urge to have a BM and there are times now that I dont go for over 7 days.  Urination is another story. I pee every 5 mins. I had a cystoscopy done that came back negative.

Now here is the thing.  When I look into the entrance of the vaginal canal I now see this round donut like thing similar to what a cervix would look like, however I urinate from there so I am assuming its my urethra. when I look at pictures not one of them shows the urethra in the vaginal canal nor does it look like that. I also noticed some whitish/grey discharge come from there as well, so that is concerning.  

Does anyone at all know what is going on with me or what??? lol.. Am i losing my mind? I will even send someone a picture of it because it just doesnt seem like its supposed to be there or that its not even the urethra..

Thanks so much
also I have had one vaginal birth 7 yrs ago
There are multiple layers to  your post ticked, the endo and PID are a bit out of my league so I can't address them. However it sure sounds like you are displaying symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse. If you mean you have constipation for 7 days in a row (I'm a bit confused because you say you don't have the urge to go), that is a POP flag. The constant urge to urinate is another POP flag, pressure on the bladder from it being displaced can cause that to happen. The tissues you see bulging in the vaginal canal may very well be from your bladder pushing it's way into the vagina-this is called a cystocele, an extremely common form of POP (there are 5 types). I don't know what the white/grey discharge is though. If you'll read the 2nd post in this forum it reviews the basics on pelvic organ prolapse. If it seems to fit, I'd recommend you have a pelvic exam and question the gynecologist about whether or not it is a possibility. Gynecologists traditionally diagnose POP, a urogynecologist treats it. I'll send you a PM with some additional info.  

After you review this info you can send in additional questions.

Sher
I know my insides are messed from the adhesions from endo, gonnorhea and PID.  I am wondering if its the adhesions that are pulling on them, the endo was all over the bladder and bowels as well.  I read somewhere when I googled urethral discharge that one of the reasons could be from adhesions so that is what I think might be happening.  

Let me ask you something sherrie if I could.  So this thing that I am seeing 1 inch inside the vagina about the size of a dime with a little hole in it, is that my urethra?  I am urinating from it so I want to assume that it is that, but when I look at pictures it shows it below the clitoris on the outside of the vagina not the inside.  I had a cystoscopy done in November would the urologist not see that?  I really do no remember that being there before and I feel concerned because I see no pictures that describe what I am seeing.

I have an ultrasound in two weeks to see if there is a prolapse or not or if I have cysts growing from the endo etc.  

I have been thinking its a prolapse but I am wondering if its just all in my head and if what I am seeing is normal.  

I'm so glad you have appt to see dr, it could indeed be the urethra judging by your description-the question is what is causing it to be so distended or inflamed-is it from scar tissue from the endo, PID, prolapse, or combination. With POP as the organs become displaced they push each other out of normal position and often the bladder and urethra travel together. If you don't get a definitive diagosis from the ultrasound consider seeing a urogynecologist. Endo can be so invasive and truly complicates all aspects of pelvic balance.

Please keep me in the loop with what you find out!
Sher