Urogynecology Expert Forum
Bladder Pressure and Bloating
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bladder Pressure and Bloating

For the last 5 years I have had bladder issues on and off. This year it was much better until a month ago. Since then I have had bloating and frequent urination. I can't jog, bounce, or walk too much or it feels like I have to urinate. I usually do urinate when I have the feeling, but sometimes after I urinate it feels like there should be more. Then some days I have no problems or pressure; however, it seems like there are more days with problems. I have found that if I have a few cocktails I don't have the symptoms, or I don't notice them, I don't know which.

I have IBS, endometrious, and mitrovalve prolapse. I'm not a fan of taking meds and have tried the cranberry supplements. I've also tried taking a menopause multivitamin thinking maybe that would help, but it hasn't yet.

I also know that I don't eat "right" and I'm wondering if that could be causing my problems. I've been researching what I can on the internet, but there's so much information from all over that I'm not sure what's true and what's not. Please help...I would welcome any information you can give me.