Bladder Sling leak?
I got a bladder sling 7 weeks ago.  It works great for sneezing, coughing, everyday living.  I went in for my 6-week check and the doctor was very happy with the results.  Yesterday I did a pretty heavy duty work out with jumping type of agility excercises and I noticed that I leaked a bit.  I was very dissapointed.  Has anyone experienced this?  Is this something that will eventually go away?
I wish I had an answer. I had that done 2 years ago when I had my hysterectomy and I still leak bad! I cant run, sneeze, jump, laugh to hard, cough without peeing on myself and I dont' mean a little bit either!

Please if you get answers will you let me know!
I had a mesh sling put in in sept of 2005 and had to have 2 more surgeries to repair the damage that it did to my bladder there has been a recall on certain mesh/slings i never stopped leaking I have to wear a poise pad every single day and now I have to go to a gynourologist and possibly facing another surgery you need to see a gynourologist they are the type of doctor that are best in the field for the mesh slings I hope I have helped you and that everything works out for you

dej88racer1
my bladder sling was put in about 4 weeks ago. for 2 weeks nothing, now i am starting to leak here and there. cant diagnose  when i do this. just at random times. so disappointing. it took me nearly 7 years before i felt comfortable seeing a surgeon. at first i thought this was a miracle, why did i wait so long, but now i dont know. i go back in  2 days for a recheck so wish me luck.