Aa
A
A
Close
Bladder Sling leak?
I got a bladder sling 7 weeks ago.  It works great for sneezing, coughing, everyday living.  I went in for my 6-week check and the doctor was very happy with the results.  Yesterday I did a pretty heavy duty work out with jumping type of agility excercises and I noticed that I leaked a bit.  I was very dissapointed.  Has anyone experienced this?  Is this something that will eventually go away?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
637356 tn?1301928422
I wish I had an answer. I had that done 2 years ago when I had my hysterectomy and I still leak bad! I cant run, sneeze, jump, laugh to hard, cough without peeing on myself and I dont' mean a little bit either!

Please if you get answers will you let me know!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had a mesh sling put in in sept of 2005 and had to have 2 more surgeries to repair the damage that it did to my bladder there has been a recall on certain mesh/slings i never stopped leaking I have to wear a poise pad every single day and now I have to go to a gynourologist and possibly facing another surgery you need to see a gynourologist they are the type of doctor that are best in the field for the mesh slings I hope I have helped you and that everything works out for you

dej88racer1
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
my bladder sling was put in about 4 weeks ago. for 2 weeks nothing, now i am starting to leak here and there. cant diagnose  when i do this. just at random times. so disappointing. it took me nearly 7 years before i felt comfortable seeing a surgeon. at first i thought this was a miracle, why did i wait so long, but now i dont know. i go back in  2 days for a recheck so wish me luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources