Urogynecology Expert Forum
Bleeding every 2 weeks or more frequent
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bleeding every 2 weeks or more frequent

I AM A 29 YEAR OLD MOM OF THREE.  SINCE SEPT OF 2006 I HAVE HAD ABNORMAL BLEEDING.  SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS EVERY 2 WEEKS SOMETIMES EVERY OTHER WEEK.  I HAD A FAILED PREGNANCY IN AUGUST OF 2006 AND HAVE HAD THESE PROBLEMS EVER SINCE.  HAVE GONE TO GYN DOC AND THEY HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE MY BIRTH CONTROLL, DOUBLE UP ONE IT, AND JUST GIVE IT TIME.  NOTHING AHS WORKED.  THE BLEEDING WAS AT FIRST JUST LIKE MY REGULAR PERIOD WOULD BE - NO BRIGHT RED BLOOD.  LATELY THE BLEEDING IS SOMETIMES HEAVIER AND REDDER - LIKE I CUT MY SELF.  SOMETIMES THERE ARE VERY SMALL CLOTS.  I HAVE SOME CRAMPING, BUT WHEN I HAVE HAD EXAMS I HAVE THIS PAIN WHEN MY UTERUS IS CHECKED ON THE ONE SAID THAT NEVER HURT BEFORE AND WHEN I HAD MY LAST PAP WHEN THEY SWABBED IT HURT ALOT AND NEVER HAS.  I'VE HAD ULTRA SOUNDS- NOTHING SHOWS, I HAD AN AN ULTRA SOUND WHERE THEY INFJECTED FLUID INTO THE UTERIS - NOTHING.  MY PAP IS NORMAL - HAD HPV A FEW YEARS AGO AND HAD A LEAP, HAD TO HAVE SMALL PART OF UTERUS REMOVED, AND DID THE KEMO THERAPUTIC TREATMENTS.  NOW THEY WANT TO DO A HYSTERSCOPE.  WHAT CAN ALL OF THIS MEAN OR BE.  NEED HELP VERY CONFUSED AND UNSURE OF WHAT IS WRONG.