Urogynecology Community
Bowel collection

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

Bowel collection

I have a collection in my bowel, due to a perforation of my bowel 3 yrs ago. I cannot stop passing urine and it burns so much, I had a cystoscopy
That is when they found this collection. I have had a camera in my bladder to have a biopsy, which came back free from cancer. But must have it drained and the urologist s going to do it somehow thru the bladder. Can this be done. I am afraid as I nearly died after the perforation.
So sorry to hear about the pain you are going through.  I am not familiar with your medical problem.  Please try posting your question in the urology section.  Write all your questions down and ask your doctor before your surgery.  If you feel uncomfortable about going through the surgery get a second opinion.  It is important that you feel ready before your surgery.  Best wishes!