DEBRI (SOLIDS) IN URINE
I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH RECTOCELE AND AM SCHEDULE FOR SURGICAL REPAIR WITHIN 3 WEEKS. FOR THE PAST 4-6 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH CIPRO FOR UTI (TWO 7-DAY TREATMENTS). I AM SUFFERING FROM FREQUENT AND URGENT URINATION-- 4-6 TIMES DURING THE NIGHT. MY QUESTION, HOWEVER,  IS RELATED TO THE CONTENT OF MY URINE. MY URINE AT TIMES CONTAINS "DEBRI", SOLIDS RESEMBLING FECAL MATTER (APPEAR "SANDY"), IS THIS A SYMPTOM OF RECTOCELE OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON? I WOULD LIKE AN ANSWER BEFORE GOING IN FOR SURGERY.
Have you questioned your physician about the solids? Typically debris in urine that is white is related to stone issues, dark debri may be blood cells from infection or after running a marathon. Fecal matter from rectocele would not be in your urine. Please address this with your physician; I would think whatever the cause is would have been discovered during the urinalysis and you should be able to get an answer.

Good luck with your surgery.
Sher