Urogynecology Expert Forum
Epididymal cyst

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Epididymal cyst
I have an Epididymal cyst and I have had an ultra soound test done: advice was basically "Leave well enough alone and no need (as yet) for concern"
My question is "Is it likely that celibacy has induced or helped to 'build up' an accumulation of sperm and would therefore ejaculation help to alleviate such an abnormal (cyst) accumulation?"

In other words "Does non-ejaculation or avoidance of ejaculation (for whatever reason) make it more likely to develop, and increase the size of a testicular cyst over time?".
Thank you