Fluid leaking from uterus
My gyn indicated that I have fluid leaking from my uterus - I have a mirena uid (inserted beginning 2011). He indicated that it is not urine, but fluid. It is quite irritating, as I now have to wear mini pads daily and embarrased to have intimate actions with my husband. Any suggestions on this? Is there a way to stop the leaking, is it related to the mirena device?
Have you asked these questions to your gyn?  I am wondering if it could be caused by the Mirena iud.  Did you leak fluid before the iud was put in?  If your not satisfied with your gyn's plan of action you might want a consultation with a urogynecologist.  You didn't mention if you have any pain with the leakage but it certainly is affecting your quality of life.  It might be helpful to post your question in women's health on this website.  Good luck to you.
Has your gyne checked using a dye to make sure it is not coming from your bladder?  How did they check and do you feel you have any prolapse issues?
I wish you luck with finding the solution to your problem.
Thank you for your response - my gyne only indicated that the fluid comes from the uterus and that it is nothing to be concerned about, but will need to wear mini pads. I did not leak prior to iud, and also not immediately after it was inserted. I only seemed to notice large amount of leakage about a year and half ago. I initially thought that the fluid came from my bladder, but the gyne did a physical check and indicated that it is not from the bladder - he mentioned that I was too young for bladder leakage (I am now 36) and also indicated that he can see fluid within the uterus.

Will see if I can locate a urogynecologist close-by and make an appointment for further investigation and possible solution.
Thanks for getting back to us.  I think it is a great idea that you will get a second opinion from a urogynecologist.  I believe bladder leakage can happen at any age especially if there is prolapse which it doesn't sound you have.  A pessary ( device you insert in vagina to hold up prolapse) can also cause discharge so maybe the same idea with the uid.  Hope you can get the answers your looking for and a resolution to the leaking.