Urogynecology Expert Forum
Foreskin swelling

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Foreskin swelling
I am 17 yrs old and not sexually active. I am a male. A month ago i was being stupid and used a facial cleanser (spectro jel) as a lubricant during masturbation. The next day my forskin around the shaft became swollen. It felt like there was a liquidy type thing in between my foreskin and penis. So i waited a couple days and it went away. Then, a week later it came back. And when the foreskin does become swollen i experience no pain, there is no discolouration, and i can still obtain an erection and urinate/ejaculate fine. This type of swelling has been coming back off and on for the past month since i used the spectro jel. It'll come for a couple of days then go away. It's pretty random. I am uncircumsed. I could really use some help here because it is starting to freak me out a bit.
Please refer your question to the urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD