Frequent urge to urinate the week before my period
Why am I feeling the constant need to urinate the week before my period. It foes come and go but when the urge strikes it lingers for a couple hours, goes away then comes back.
Hi there Kimg712

Do you have any bulge in your vagina at all or any feeling of pressure underneath?  You may wish to direct your question to the Urology or Womens Health form as well as your symptoms cover more than one area.  

Do you have any other symptoms at all?  It is possible you could have a urine infection as well.  I would recommend you see your Doctor for a consultation for a diagnosis.

I hope this helps
Hello,  you might be experiencing more fluid retention right before your period which may cause more frequent urination.  Also your hormones might be involved. Do you have any pain urinating during these episodes?  I suggest you talk to a urogyne about this.  Good luck!