Urogynecology Community
Frustrating UTI symptoms
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Frustrating UTI symptoms

Since the beginning of 2011, I've had about 7 bladder infections. Normally my body responds to antibiotics within an hour but things have been rapidly going down hill. I've been on antibiotics more often than not.

My symptoms are:
Urinary frequency
Burning sensation
Constant feeling of needing to urinate
Getting up at least twice during the night to urinate

Recently I've experienced other additional symptoms:

Sore urethra/vaginal area (no sex)
Sore lower abdomen

My lower abdomen/vaginal area actually feels swollen. My doctors can't find out what's wrong with me.This current episode I'm experiencing has been the worst. I've been on antibiotics for the past 7 days. There's no burning sensation but all the other symptoms are there. What should I do? Other than this issue I'm a healthy 24 yr old female.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1128665_tn?1269277071
Please read this post to see if any of this info fits, if it does get back to me with more specifics of your lifestyle and we can dig deeper. Although elvic organ prolapse  is most often caused by vaginal childbirth and menopause, it has many other causes and I speak with women in their early 20s to late 80s dealing with different signs and symptoms. I'm heading out of town for a conference so if you send me more info and I don't reply right away, that is why-I'll be back online for sure by Thursday. Hang in there, if this is not POP related, we can try to figure out which other forum would be most appropriate for you.

Sher
Blank
Do you use any fds our feminine powder??
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...