Urogynecology Expert Forum
Help me.

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Help me.
I have been taking xanax for 6 months now.Also in the last 6 months i have taken some antibiotics(Bactrim,chloramphenicol etc)sleeping pills and used cream in scrotum.
Lately i have noticed that my semen is watery,not sticky,doesnt have the charesteristic smell,is disclored,gelly.
Am i gonna be able to have a baby since i want to have babies so bad.(i am a 32 years male)and i am getting married in 2 months.
Do u think the medication has affect my semen?(i have been in so much stres in the last 6 months,havent slept and eat well).
Thnx so much to all u guys.
Please refer you question to the urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD