Urogynecology Expert Forum
Irregular cycles
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Irregular cycles

Hi,

I am 26 and married for 7 months now. I have always had an irregular cycles. I went to doctor many times, they mostly told me that I'm underweight (I'm now 83 lbs and 4.9 ft tall) and they gave me blood test but everything seems to be normal and I even took pills for 2 cycles of 6 months and it didn't work. I had two shots 7 months ago and I had it for 3 cycles. However, It's been 5 months I haven't had it. Also, sometimes when I don't have it I feel like it's coming and I feel pain in my back a bit and under my stomach too.  I was wondering if everything is ok with me? What do you suggest I do? and what if I wanted to be pregnant later? Can I become pregnant at all? I am worried.
I would be glad if you could guide me. Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,