Urogynecology Community
MOVING TO THE NEW PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE FORUM

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

MedHelp has set up a new forum specifically for pelvic organ prolapse  http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pelvic-Organ-Prolapse-POP/show/1164  ;(urygynecology covers several pelvic floor health issues). I'll be moving over to the new forum over the next week and would like to invite all members of the Urogynecology Forum who posted questions to know where to find me as well as invite new members to come on in. Your contributions to women's posts are always welcome and appreciated!

Sher
Check out this link hon and let me know if it works ok now! My boss fixed it for me!
:)
So glad to see you now have a POP forum!! I will definitly be checking it out. Although I think all is well w/me, NOW. Had the rectal fascia sling done 5/27. So far very little if any leaking. I am thankful. If you remember I had POP, cystocele, rectocele w/mesh urethra sling sx done 2/04 of this year. I have to tell you thanks again for all your professional caring advice. Keep up the awesome work!! Meldoy
Glad to hear things are going smoothly after latest procedure! Hope to see you at the POP community Meldoy, pop on in to say hi-you don't have to have a health blip to post, will just be nice to "hear" from you!
Sher
Sherrie, I had surgery for bladder prolapse and also a sling was inserted in July 2011. I still have a level 2 prolapse and just had another surgery to tie up some lose ends literally 2 weeks ago.  I still feel the prolapse.  Do you have any suggestions at all.
Did an ob/gyn or a urogyn do the repair? Often when ob/gyns do a sling repair they don't address other types of POP and some of the symptoms will linger. Cystocele and rectocele often come together. It is possible this is the problem. What do you mean by tie up loose ends? Is the cystocele (bladder) the grade 2? If so, something was not addressed properly. Please send more details; I'll be out of town until late Monday and won't be able to respond until Tuesday but will try to share more insights after there is more info to go on.
Sher