Urogynecology Expert Forum
Pain behind right testicle

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Pain behind right testicle

I was recently posting in STD forum about my problem.  HHH reassured me i don't have an STD, but still need information on my testicle pain.  here is my status.  for approximately 3 weeks now (19 days) I have been feeling a dull ache behind my right testicle.  not the testicle itself, but a lump the size of a pea is where the pain is coming from.  The testicle is not tender or painful and seems to be the same size as the other.  It does hang a little lower and back from the left testicle though.  My question is what is causing this pain.  it's more of a dull ache that i feel all the time.  it goes away for moments at a time but than comes right back.  My concern was epididymitis as it would appear the pain is coming from the epididymis and not the testicle itself.  the bump that hurts is not on the testicle, but seems attached by chords, veins.  Now this lump behind the right testicle is also found behind the left, however the one behind the left does not hurt.  The pain is on the right side.  Again, dull pain in lump behind right testicle.  the testicle itself does not hurt.  any thoughts on what this could be.  HHH could not think of something but i thought I'd ask a urologist for more advice.
Please refer your question to the Urology Forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD

Where is that? I don't see a form for urology
i cannot see an expert forum for urology and when I do see one, there is no place to "post question"