Pain in lower abdomen during sex
Hi. During intercourse I have sharp, sticking pains in my lower abdomen. Sometimes it feels as if a sticking pain is also in my buttocks. But the pain only occurs when in certain positions for instance when I'm on top or in the doggy style position. The only way I do not experience pain is if I am on my stomach or on my back. Can you help me as to what is causing the pain.
Maybe pelvic muscle trigger points. Get evaluated by your gynecoclogist. If all is normal, then get evaluated by a qualified pelvic floor physical therapist. They may be able to help you resolve your pelvic muscle trigger points and improve your symptoms.

Dr. Hoyte

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.