Urogynecology Community
Pressure/Discomfort in bladder.
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE UROGYNECOLOGY COMMUNITY for WOMEN: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Female Incontinence and Pelvic Floor disorders such as, Cystocele, Drooping Bladder, Intercourse Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Vaginal Relaxation and Vulvodynia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pressure/Discomfort in bladder.

On saturday I masturbated only through clitoral stimulation, and to achieve orgasm, I squeezed my pb muscle (as I normally do with kegels). I felt a little sore after, but no big deal. That night I went for a walk and felt normal. Then yesterday I had 3 cups of coffee for breakfast and since then I am starting to feel this really uncomfortable sense of pressure in my bladder/urethra/clitoris region. I was also constipated for a couple days, but that's getting better. I found it difficult to start urine flow all night, and this morning. I have this tingly sensation in my urethra and clitoris, and FYI I am 19 years old and a virgin. Also to add to my symptoms, I have urinary incontinence and the feeling that I am never able to empty my bladder, and its difficult to start peeing. Please let me know if I could have damaged my pelvic floor and what the best option for me would be. I've had this happen a year ago and it took forever to get better! =(
Blank
1128665_tn?1269277071
Masturbation should not damage your pelvic floor (assuming you are not inserting anything that could cause damage). If you aren't washing your hands prior to masturbation, it is possible you are creating an infection environment. Also sounds like possibly a bladder infection (could be from bacteria on fingers-again-wash hands). A trip to the dr to check for bladder infection might be a good idea.

Sher
1128665_tn?1269277071
Masturbation should not damage your pelvic floor (assuming you are not inserting anything that could cause damage). If you aren't washing your hands prior to masturbation, it is possible you are creating an infection environment. Also sounds like possibly a bladder infection (could be from bacteria on fingers-again-wash hands). A trip to the dr to check for bladder infection might be a good idea.

Sher
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urogynecology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank