Urogynecology Expert Forum
Red scrotum with white pimples.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Red scrotum with white pimples.
This is my story.
Eight months ago i went with a sex worker.Two days after that i started have burning in urination and red scrotum.Now 8 motns later i still have red scrotum with white pimples.Also white pimples on penis.In these 8 months i have seen 2 different urologist for like 10 times.I also have seen a dermatologist twice.I have used a lot of antibiotics and creams and no imrovement at all.My scrotum is itchy only in daytime..penis dont itch.I have spent over 4 grand and no improvement.I lost my job ..dont have insurance ..i ma lossin my  mind to.What it might be guys?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1344197_tn?1392822771
Please refer your question to the Urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Update'
I have used these creams so far.
protopic 0.03%(10 samples)
betamethasone-clotrimazole(4 of them)