Urogynecology Expert Forum
Reoccuring UTI and Kidney Infections with Blood

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

I have reoccurring urinary tract infections, kidney and bladder infections. a lot are accompanied with blood, severe spasms to the point I have no control over my bladder.  Very painful when having sex and afterwards.  Been to the Urogolist and every test has been done even CT Scan and nothing was found.  I am at my wits end as to what to do to try to prevent this from happening.  I have to wear pads everyday and night because of my urine problem. Get up four to five times a night to pee. Any advice.....