Restless or Just Plain Old Neurotic

I know that urogynecology forum focuses more on women but i need help. I'm a 21 year old male. I was tested for HIV and other stds back in June 2012 and everything checked out well. Currently, I have been having a warm sensation, not burning in my penis. Here are some things that I think are the cause: I'm a frequent masturbator (2-3 times or more), I sometimes masturbate with soap in the shower, I do not drink a whole lot of water, and I drink lots of soda (they just started offering free coke products at my job). Help with this diagnosis please :(!!!
There are a number of things that can irritate the bladder and urethra.  A list may be found here. http://www.drjkm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Bladder-Diet-Complete.pdf