Urogynecology Expert Forum
Strange leg pain and small pain above testicle area (after torsion)
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Strange leg pain and small pain above testicle area (after torsion)

I’m a 21 year old with wandering left testicle. 7 days ago I tried to push this testicle down to the scrotum, while it was hidden in the inguinal area during an erection (it’s usuall for me), and it twisted, I think, aprox. 90 degrees, I felt pain and I wasn’t possible to push it “up”. I called ER, and doctor said to take some no-spa (drotaverine) and compress scrotum with something cold (I used cold shower, Altacet and cold towel). It helped – testicle came back to it’s natural position and stoped hurting.

But I still feel some kind of tenderness and mild numbness in my left leg, also pitching, it feels like my leg is tired constantly after a walk, but during a walk I think the feeling fades away (not completly), while testicular pain seems to fade away with every day. I also feel some kind of pitching in my lower abdomen (above my testicles), and behind my belly button (it seems like some neurlagia pain, a tingling sensation). I had ultrasonography, and here’s the results (I’m translating, so excuse any mistakes): measures of right testicle:40x26x19,4mm, volume 10,9cm3, left: 31x24x14mm, vol. 5,6cm3 (and it’s said it’s below the norm, probalby because it’s “wandering” nature). Echogenicity of both test. is right. Structure of both test. are right. Flesh flow of both test. are right. No inflammation or calcification changes. No varicose veins of spermatic cord.Asymmetry of flow in left testicular artery – high resistance spectrum: V max 21,9cm/s Pl 7,21 Ri 0,95, flow in left artery, flesh spectrum, correct: V max 8,3 cm/s V min 0,8 cm/s, Pl 2,50, Rl 0,90.

What's about that feel?
1344197_tn?1392822771
Please refer your question to the Urology forum.  
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now